Comes with a history card with caption information and a Times certificate of authenticity. Care Instructions: Wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
- Watermelon Eating Contest Rules.
- Tiempos ridículos (Spanish Edition).
- Pasta Eating Contest!
- Watermelon Festivals in 12222: Where, When and More to Find a Watermelon Festival Near You!.
To avoid scratching, do not use household cleaners. Dimensions: 11" x 14" Image Printed on 13" x 16" Paper Material: Photograph printed on Giclee archival acid-free semi-matte photo paper. Dimensions: 16" x 20" Image Printed on Dimensions: 20" x Dimensions: 14" x 16" x. Comes with wire, ready to hang with one nail and mini bubble level.
Dimensions: Estimated processing time: business days. Holiday Gifts.
Chapel Hill holds watermelon eating contest
Best Sellers. Times Goods.
Choose Any Times Photo. Cookbooks Travel Books of The Times.
Watermelon Eating Contest Rules
Ultimate Birthday Book. Front Page Reprint. Branded Goods.
- A Girl Called Danny!
- Tú eres el mejor: Tú ya tienes el conocimiento, la sabiduría te la dará la vida. (Spanish Edition).
- Facebook For Dummies®, Mini Edition.
- AAGBI Core Topics in Anaesthesia 2012;
- Customising your username.
- The LEGO Principle: The Power of Connecting to God and One Another;
- 4th of July Celebration.
Early Edition. Arrow-Down Menu Menu.
No items in cart. Write a Review.https://lismepomi.tk
Largest watermelon eating contest | Guinness World Records
Framed or Unframed. Frame Color.
Add to Cart. The object is to finish a set amount of watermelon, within the 3 minute time limit. Contestants will have 3 minutes to finish their slice.
- 1896 - Watermelon Contest.
- We'll send you a link to create a new password..
- The Atlantic Crossword!
At the end of the time limit the first male and first female to eat the most watermelon will be declared the King and Queen. Or the first male and first female to finish their entire watermelon prior to 3 minutes will be declared the King and Queen. Any style of eating is allowed as long as the watermelon is consumed.
Contestants must not touch any part of watermelon and hands must be behind their back during the contest.